A.G.E. Interrupter is specifically formulated to improve the creping,
thinning appearance of mature skin caused by intrinsic or internal aging
processes such as glycation.
Glycation occurs when excess glucose molecules stick to collagen and
elastin fibers, eventually binding them together and leading to the
formation of Advanced Glycation End-products (A.G.E.). Glycated collagen
and elastin fibers lose the ability to function normally, and the body
cannot break them down and replace them, which leads to severe wrinkling
of the skin.
A.G.E. Interrupter is a unique treatment formulated with 4% blueberry
extract, 30% Proxylane™, and 0.2% phytosphingosine to help prevent the
glycation process and correct severe signs of intrinsic aging in mature
How to Use
- Blueberry extract slows down the process of advanced glycation
end-product (A.G.E.) formation, preventing the rigidification of
collagen and elastin fibers
- Proxylane™ stimulates GAG synthesis, restoring water and nutrients to the dermal epidermal junction
- Phytosphingosine helps protect the skin’s barrier to alleviate discomfort associated with dry, aging skin
- Multi-faceted formulation containing 4% blueberry extract, 30%
Proxylane™, and 0.2% phytosphingosine to prevent and correct the most
visible signs of intrinsic aging
- Apply once or twice daily to face, neck, and chest.