Hair Loss Treatment System 2 includes the HairMax LaserComb Ultima 12, Capilia Scalp Health Laser Therapy System and Optional Minoxidil:
1. Purifying Shampoo: This shampoo will deep cleanse the scalp and hair, with out the use of harmful chemicals, nor will it leave residues that can build up on the scalp.
2. Stimulating Shampoo: This shampoo contains vitamins and amino acids important for scalp health and healthy hair growth.
3. Stimulating Lotion: Apply this Lotion after every shampoo and leave it on your scalp. This lotion continues the work of the Stimulating Shampoo.
4. Vitamin Supplements: Take 1 or 2 per day to ensure your body is receiving enough of the required vitamins for healthy hair growth.
5.Minoxidil: Minoxidil is health Canada Approved for hair loss and works by increasing blood flow to the hair follicles. The combination of increased blood flow and laser stimulation of the hair follicles provides to most effective hair loss treatment available.
Please contact our Trichologist if you have any questions regarding your hair loss or these products.
Typical Treatment Regimen: washing every day or every second day. Note: We recommend washing hair a minimum of 2 times per week.
1. Wash Hair with Capilia Purifying Shampoo. Thoroughly massage into hair and scalp, rinse. Apply a second time, massaging well into hair and scalp, and leave for 2 to 3 minutes. Rinse. Condition hair as desired.
2. Towel dry hair. Apply a few drops, 1 drop to every 3 to 5 cm of hair loss area on scalp, massage into scalp. Do not rinse.
3. Apply minoxidil as directed. apply 1/2 cap full or 1 ml 2 times per day, or evidence shows minoxidil can be applied at the rate of 1 whole cap full or 2 mls 1 time per day if preferred.
4. Use LaserComb as directed every second day when convenient, and preferable on a clean scalp.
5. Take 1 Capilia Vitamin Supplement 1 or 2 times per day.
Day 2 refers to the next time you shampoo, not necessarily the next day. Follow the same procedure as Day 1, substituting the Capilia Stimulating Shampoo for the Purfying Shampoo.
Although Minoxidil 5% is not recommended by the manufacturer for
use by women, many physicians do recommend it for women. If in doubt,
consult your physician prior to use.
Minoxidil's original research was done on the crown areas of the scalp only. Therefore claims that is does not work on the forehead are based on omission, not actual research. Most men and women see improvements in all areas of the scalp where used, including the frontal areas.
Side effects are rare and are noted mainly with the use of 5% formulas only: headache, rash, itchy scalp, facial hair growth in women. If any of these side effects are troublesome, discontinue use.
Consult a physician before use if you are taking medications for heart disease, high blood pressure, or low blood pressure.
Do not use if pregnant or breast feeding.
Always read labels before use.