This revolutionary corrective cream is designed to combat the effects of aging caused by glycation and collagen reduction, such as the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles, effectively reversing these visible signs.
A.G.E. Interrupter Advanced, a powerful anti-wrinkle cream, is supported by over 15 years of research and knowledge in the field of glycation. This revolutionary cream has been specifically designed to correct and protect against the visible effects of aging. It contains a high concentration of ProxylaneTM (18%), a blend of wild fruit flavonoids (4.25%) extracted from blueberry and pomegranate, as well as glycyrrhetinic acid (0.1%). Clinical studies have demonstrated its effectiveness in reducing the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles in five targeted facial zones, which are commonly treated with aesthetic procedures.
How to Use
- Helps address the complete multi-phase glycation process known to visibly age skin
- Visibly smooths fine lines and five wrinkle types, including forehead wrinkles, nasolabial folds, marionette wrinkles, glabellar wrinkles, and crow’s feet
- Delivers 24-hour hydration in a rich, satin texture
- Comforts dry, aging skin
- Free of parabens, drying alcohol, and dyes
- Apply a thin and even layer onto the face, neck, and chest twice daily. If used in the morning, it should be applied after a SkinCeuticals vitamin C antioxidant serum and before applying sunscreen. When used at night with retinol, apply it after the retinol application.