Phloretin CF® represents a new class of preventive and corrective
topical antioxidant treatment. After five years of extensive research,
SkinCeuticals developed this patent-pending breakthrough technology
combining the newly-discovered, broad-range power of phloretin with
vitamin C and ferulic acid in a biodiverse formulation to divide and
conquer sources of damage at every level.
Phloretin CF®, a broad-spectrum treatment, protects against not only
free radicals, but the range of other reactive molecules known to cause
damage and DNA mutations among the integral cell types. In addition, it
corrects existing damage by stimulating the synthesis of essential
proteins and fibers and accelerating cell turnover. The result — a
strengthened support structure on the inside and a more youthful, firm,
radiant appearance on the outside.
Due to the unique formulation of Phloretin CF® orders containing
Phloretin CF® will ship via ground shipping for all locations other than
Alaska and Hawaii.
How to Use
- Prevents premature signs of aging and corrects existing photodamage
- Divides and conquers the range of reactive oxygen species (ROS) throughout the skin
- Prevents cell mutation by shielding skin’s DNA
- Accelerates cell turnover
- Boosts skin’s support structure
- Inhibits UV-induced discolorations
- Once in the morning after cleansing, apply 4-5 drops to a dry face, neck
and chest. Follow with SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 Gel and a
SkinCeuticals moisturizer and sunscreen.