Retinol 0.3 contains 0.3% pure retinol. This brand new formula with lower retinol concentration is recommended for more sensitive skin or as an introduction to retinol use.
Our retinol products help stimulate cell
regeneration and build collagen to diminish the appearance of fine
lines, wrinkles, and age spots from both photo and intrinsic- aging.
Additionally, they help minimize the appearance of pore size, while
correcting blemishes and blotchiness often associated with problematic
How to Use
- Helps reduce appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, ages spots, blemishes, and blotchiness
- Preserves optimal retinol stability and minimizes redness commonly associated with the use of retinol
- Ensures maximum amount of retinol reaches the target site
- Will not clog pores and eliminates the need of additional moisturizer
- 0.3% pure retinol
- Dual protection/time-release system
- Unique delivery system based on skin's natural lipid structure
- Light-weight, moisturizing formula made Boswellia Serrata extract and Bisabolol to help sooth skin.
- If you have never used retinol products before, begin by limiting use to
twice a week, then gradually increase frequency to every other night,
and finally once an evening as tolerated. Consult your skincare
professional for a dosage schedule appropriate for your skin.
Apply a pea-sized amount of Retinol 0.3 to thoroughly cleansed skin in
the evening. Carefully avoid the eyes and the corner of the eyes. To
ensure optimal results, wait at least 30 minutes before applying any
corrective or moisturizing products the same evening as applying
Do not use retinol products if you are pregnant or lactating. Do not
use if taking prescription acne medication, or if undergoing a skin
SkinCeuticals Retinol 0.3